The ISAR 2020 conference on “Reimagining the Future,” originally scheduled for September 9-13, 2020 in Westminster, Colorado, has been “Reimagined” into two events.
The first event was a two-day online Virtual Conference, on Saturday and Sunday, September 12-13, 2020. (See the Schedule 2020 page for a full description of this event).
– This event is included with any ISAR 2020 Full Conference or Super Saver Registration that has not canceled. You do not have to purchase a recording.
– All ISAR 2020-21 Speakers may also view the recording at no charge.
– If you did not receive links via email to access the event, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who did not have tickets to the live event can still purchase the full video recordings online of one or both days.
Simply click on the “blue button” of your choice.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12,
12:30 – 5:30 pm EDT
The New Era of Jupiter/Saturn Conjunctions in Air Signs
Host: Aleksandar Imsiragic, ISAR President
Join us online for a fascinating preview of the future as the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction cycle leaves the earth elements and embarks on a 140-year journey through air signs. Nine of the world’s leading astrologers will consider the implications for all of us, both personally and collectively, and present their individual viewpoints.
Guest Speakers: Chris Brennan, Frank Clifford, Steven Forrest, Aleksandar Imsiragic, Michael Lutin, Omari Martin, Leisa Schaim, Wendy Stacey, and Georgia Stathis.
- Separate Admission: $55 for the Saturday event only and $95 for both Saturday and Sunday events.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13,
1:00 – 3:30 pm EDT
The USA 2020 Presidential Election: An Astrological Perspective
Host: Raymond Merriman, ISAR Conference Director
Gather online with your peers for an enlightening geocosmic review of the 2020 USA Presidential Election led by Host Ray Merriman, former ISAR President and ISAR Emeritus.
Guest Speakers: Lynn Bell, Caroline Casey, Lee Lehman, PhD., and Christeen Skinner.
This discussion will surely engage, educate, and entertain as four renowned astrologers showcase their astro –“logical” perspectives on both the methods and madness of this significant election. Each speaker will analyze the charts of the presidential candidates and their vice-presidents, Election Day, Inauguration Day, and other key charts they feel will enhance the understanding of the election and the potential consequences of its outcome.
- Separate Admission: $55 for this Sunday event only and $95 for both Saturday and Sunday events.